Below is a list of past training sessions specifically for workers in the child welfare field.
Upon completing this training, users of PDS Online are encouraged to add it as an external training to their transcripts. Please consult this Knowledge Base user guide for assistance.
Please remind your supervisor to complete the process by approving this external training in PDS Online. Here is a how to guide for supervisors.
- Access to Quality Early Education Providers: YoungStar and Foster Care, May 1, 2016
- Advanced 56: Licensing Violations, April 2013
- Advanced 56: Serious Incident Reporting, March 20, 2015
- Background Checks, January 2012
- Bed Bugs for Child Welfare Professionals, April 1, 2014
- Building Codes & Foster Parent Licensing, December 5, 2014
- Ch. 56: Monitoring and Compliance, November 2019
- Child Development – Infant/Toddler, October 2013
- Foster Parent Support & Development, November 2018
- Levels of Care/Kinship, June 19, 2014
- Placement Stability, January 2012
- Reasonable & Prudent Parenting for Licensed Private Adoption Transition Homes and Licensed Pre-Adoptive Parents Adopting Privately or Internationally
- Rehabilitation Reviews, May 2017
- Toxic Stress, January 2012
- Unpacking the No, September 1, 2014