Below is information about a variety of local and national organizations that have a specific emphasis on meeting the needs of youth in care or former youth in care. We hope you find these resources helpful and informative.
- Foster Club’s mission is to provide encouragement, motivation, information, education, and benefits for foster youth.
- The Jim Casey Youth Opportunities Initiative is a national foundation whose mission is to help youth in foster care make successful transitions to adulthood.
- Foster Care Alumni of America is a national nonprofit organization transforming the lives of children, youth, and adults who share the foster care experience by connecting us into a well-supported and organized community.
- The Mocking Bird Society is committed to advocacy, public education, and system reform on behalf of the thousands of children and adolescents involved in the Child Welfare System.
- The Wisconsin Challenge Academy is an alternative education program designed to reclaim the lives of at-risk youth and produce graduates with the values, skills, education and self-discipline necessary to succeed as adults.