As foster care providers, you may sometimes need more support, information, and resources for the youth in your care. We prepared the links and information below for you to read and pass along or as a source of information for youth in out-of-home care directly.
- Fostering Achievement: Senior Pictures for Youth in Out-of-Home Care
- Keeping Kids Safe from Identity Theft Course
- Organizations for Youth
- Other Helpful Websites for Youth
- Scholarship Information
- Wisconsin Youth Advisory Council: One of the most unique organizations for youth in Wisconsin is the Wisconsin Youth Advisory Council. Their mission is to inspire change by providing education, advocacy, support, training, and awareness to governmental systems and the general public to better the image of youth by addressing the issues on behalf of current and former youth in foster care in Wisconsin. Please visit their Facebook page to learn more about the Wisconsin Youth Advisory Council.
- Youth Leadership Opportunities in Wisconsin
- Youth Services Paying for College