Wisconsin Family Connections Center Events
- LIVE WEBINAR: Understanding the Court Process in CHIPS & Minor Guardianship Cases – Rights, Roles, and Requirements, Tuesday, October 17, 2023, 6 pm-7:30 pm
The Family’s Role in the College and Career Ready IEP Process
October 6 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Do you have a child between the ages of 3-21 who has an IEP?
Then this is for YOU!
This 3-session series is open to families and others via Zoom
- October 6
- October 13
- October 20
- From 9:00-10:00 am each session
This series will include information to empower parents and other family members to become more confident participants in the IEP process.
We will focus on strategies for strengthening relationships with school staff, options for dispute resolution, and state/local resources available to assist you on your child’s educational journey.
Session 1: Learn about
- College & Career Ready IEP (CCR IEP) 5 Beliefs
- Tools and Resources for IEP Meeting Preparation
- Introduction to the CCR IEP 5-Step Process
Session 2: Understand the Family’s Role in the CCR IEP 5 Step Process
Session 3: Learn about
- Special Factors
- Dispute Resolution Options
- Important DPI Resources
Attendees are asked to commit to all three sessions.
Deadline to register is Friday, September 22nd
For more information, contact