- LIVE WEBINAR – Attachment Issues: Supporting Parents as Kids Age, Thursday, May 25, 2023, 6pm-8pm
- Families Like Mine Conference, Saturday, June 3, 2023, 8am – 4pm
- Summer Baseball with the Coalition–Join us at a Milwaukee Milkmen/Lake Country Dockhouds Game!, Saturday, July 1, 2023
- LIVE WEBINAR – Erasing the Belonging Gap Within Schools, Wednesday, June 28, 2023, 6pm-8pm
- This event has passed.
Navigating the Foster Care System: A Panel Discussion of Experts with Lived Experience
May 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
**Use coupon code CARE at checkout to receive your FREE registration.**
Join us as we recognize National Foster Care Month by engaging in an impactful discussion about best practices in Foster Care with adults with lived and policy advocacy experience within the foster care system.
Facilitator: Tony Hynes, MA, Training Specialist, former foster youth, and transracial adoptee.
- Nathan Ross, Assistant Executive Director, North American Council on Adoptable Children
- Robert (Tony) Parsons, Federal Policy Specialist, Youth Villages C.A.S.E. Emerging Leader
- Ashley Garcia-Rivera, C.A.S.E. Policy & Advocacy Fellow
There is a $15 charge per registrant after the first 600 registrants have used the discount code.