Welcome to the Foster Care and Adoption Resource Center!
Want to hear more from foster parents who share their real-life experience? Click here.
We at the Foster Care and Adoption Resource Center (FCARC) are here to provide information and resources for Wisconsin’s:
- Prospective Foster and Adoptive Families
- Public, Tribal and Private Agency Foster Care, Child Welfare and Adoption Staff
- Youth currently or previously involved with the Foster Care system
To assist in providing and locating information, we provide:
We encourage you to explore this site and contact us with any information and support needs you may have.
|You are invited to the Governor's Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 19th!
RSVP required. Please contact Kathleen Scholl in the DCF Communications Office to RSVP at (608) 261-9330 or through email at DCFMBCommunicationsOffice@wisconsin.gov. Please provide:
- Parent name(s) and point-of-contact information
- Address – phone number – email address
- How many children and their ages
- First and last names of children attending
- Those adults/teens accompanying the family, and what their names are, too
Tickets for the event are first-come, first served. Please RSVP early!
The Spring 2014 issue of Fostering Across Wisconsin has been posted! (UPDATED February 12)
Join us for our upcoming events:
Attachment: What Foster & Adoptive Parents Need to Know